Saturday, September 15, 2012

NYFW : Runway Beauty Round-up

People not only look at the new womenswear trends during NYFW, BEAUTY is a key focus too. I'm the kind of person who enjoys the complete look! I noticed this season that many designers had opted for a very natural - no make up type look! Love this trend, however I do love the red lips at the Jason Wu show. (YES, I always love my color!)
Anyways! Please leave a comment below if you wish to see a "How to" on any of the looks! 

The sophisticated grunge look at 3.1 Phillip Lim

3.1 Phillip Lim

Altuzarra

All natural at Diane Von Furstenberg

Diane Von Furstenberg

Jason Wu 

Jason Wu

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs

Rag & Bone

Vera Wang

Vera Wang


2 comments:

  1. Vrinda! :* so the second diane von frustenberg pic is sooo fresh. I absolutely love the look and I hope you can give me a how-to on that one :* xo - Sincy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ofcource Sincy! Infact that was my fav natural look! :) Everyone absolutely loved it !

    ReplyDelete