Friday, October 26, 2012

Beauty HOW TO : Diane Von Furstenberg S/S 2013

Hey all, so I remember publishing a post on a runway beauty round up and a few of my friends responded asking for a HOW-TO on DVF's runway look. The make up look is very uniformed and natural. On creating this HOW-TO, I chose to use a mix of all kinds of products I thought were most suitable. Start off with the Match Perfection foundation by Rimmel and then contouring with MAC's Sculpting Creme. I chose cream blush called Pot Rouge by BobbiBrown as it will give a more healthy and "punchy" look. Then we smoke out your lower lash line with Revlon's luxurious eyeliner, you can actually use any eyeliner with a smudge stick (avoid your lower waterline) and to complete this look a few whips of the Intensifying Long - Wear mascara by Bobbi Brown. 
Honestly I think the trick to this is to keep tailoring around this look because the whole idea of it is enhance your look. You could always use other alternatives to the products suggested, if you do need any further alternatives - please leave a comment or contact over on twitter or Facebook :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment