Friday, November 16, 2012

MFV loves Loafers

My new recent obsession are loafers. As many of you I'm currently studying in university and I'm always looking out for comfortable clothing and something that puts me on the go rather than pair of heels. I put together a few of my favorite loafers online and some streetstyle pictures.

You can buy the shoes seen below on NET-A-PORTER

Personally I love the whole idea of quirky and colorful loafers like the Charlotte Olympia's or the McQueens you can see below, they add a sense of whimsical in your wardrobe but then I love the whole classic look of your neutral shades. I think one should own atleast one pair of each kind. 

Which ones do you love the most?





Yves Saint Laurent Charlotte glossed-leather and metal loafers 

Nicholas Kirkwood face print leather and velvet loafers

Charlotte Olympia kitty embroidered velvet flats 

Alexander McQueen sequin skull-embellished suede loafers 
(All credit goes to the photographers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment